Live article search - please enter 4 or more characters to begin.
- Can all our potential customers see the videos via the link you supplied?
95% of all the potential customers who open a video link on your web site will be able to view the videos without issue. Only 5% may need to upgrade to a newer version of thier flash player to see the videos at the same standard as the other 95% . ...And we cater for this eventuality by placing a warning and a link to the required upgrade software (This software upgrade is automated. quick. easy, and free of charge).
- How clear and smooth will the video tour be when your customers view it?
- How do i Embed videos that do not Autoplay.
Our system is primarily set so that all video embed codes make the video play as soon as the web page containing the embed code loads the video starts to play. From time to time it has been requested that the videos do not auto start, and that they display a graphical image as a placeholder and the video pauses until the play button has been pressed.
- How easy is it to integrate/embed the supplied video tour link directly onto your web site.
- How long does it take to edit the video once the filming has been completed?
- How long does it take to film a Video Tour?